Friday, March 20, 2009

13-16 Days

Since I haven't blogged in a couple of days your probably wondering if I've quit or had a breakdown and I'm extremely happy to say that I haven't. This week hasn't been easy since our scale whacked out and was coming up with weird fluctuations.... I was a little freaked. Now were back on track with a new scale and moving forward. It's day sixteen and since I've started I've lost 11.5 lbs..... yippee! I'm not losing my weight as quickly but it still coming off faster then it would if I was doing something else. I am happier to say since I've started this and did a cleanse right before I've lost a total of 16.5 lbs.....My clothes are starting to fall off and I'm going down to the next size..... how exciting is that?

Next week I will post all the websites you will need to get started and helpful, tasty recipes that give this diet a lot of flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment