Tuesday, March 10, 2009

6th Day

In all honesty there has been two things I've been struggling with and that is a few headaches and fatigue..... the funny thing is the reason I feel this way is because I didn't eat enough fatty food on my first two days of injections. (The book states that if you don't eat enough fatty food there is a possibility you'd feel like this and would subside after 4 or 5 days) I guess thinking that I had enough fat storage it really wouldn't matter, but it really does.

This morning I lost a half a pound, a little disappointed, but it's still progress and the book said this would happen. It says one day you could lose 3 pounds and another day you may lose nothing at all, but you should never be gaining weight. So I will take that half a pound.

Today I thought I would share a day in the life of the HCG Diet:

- First thing in the morning I weigh myself and give myself an injection

- Breakfast: Water and green tea with stivia (Your suppose to drink at least 2 liters of liquid a day)

- Lunch: I usually warm up some prepared chicken that I had already previously cooked and put it with one of the veggies I'm able to have such as cucumber, asparagus, lettuce, and tomatoes. Theres only 13 veggies to choose from and a handful that I like.... I do worry that my diet could get boring so I look on the internet for hcg recipes.

- Snack: Either a piece of fruit (Apple, Orange, 1/2 a grapefruit or a handful of strawberries) or Melba toast or both. (I have found I like the crunch of the Melba toast)

- Dinner: Tonight I'm fixing lobster tail with garlic and sea salt with a splash of lemon and Asparagus. Even though Jeff and I are on the diet the kids eat the same food as we do, however I will add some sort of carb for them.

-Late Night Snack: The late night snack is the same as the mid afternoon snack.

It's really not bad as you can see... however I have done the Isagenix cleanes a couple of times and theres a few days you only get liquid so I'm thinking since I get to eat everyday with the HCG diet it's great.

2 comments:

  1. I want to know what website you bought it from? How long are you on this diet for? Are the injections hurting? That's nice you can do it with your husband! Good luck I really enjoying reading about your experience. I'm feeling the exact same way I've been working my butt to the bone but it's not returning the favor! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with Liz. She has great questions! Is Jeff doing the same diet? What does his progress look like to this point? Have you noticed the weight loss with your clothes fitting? Is it becoming obvious to those around you that you are losing?

    ReplyDelete