Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Day 20

Hurray! I'm half way through. Hurray not so much for this past weekend. I gave into my cravings this past Saturday and gained a few pounds (3), which is to be expected when you cheat like I did. I'm back to being down 18 pounds but if I hadn't cheated I would be down even more, so to me that's the only downfall. I am happy with my progress and I hope I am as successful in my next 20 days as I was in my first 20.

For those of you who want to get started on the HCG diet...... below are the links that will help you do that:

Ordering HCG online:

www.drugdelivery.ca

For the 23 day program order 2500 i.u. (lupi)
For the 40 day program order 5000 i.u. (lupi)

*On the website they will as for a a prescription, if you don't have one say no.... they will ask you several health questions before you proceed, but don't worry they will still ship you the HCG.

Supplies: (syringes etc)

www.researchsupply.net

*You can buy everything you need on this website.

HCG Weight Loss Cure Guide: If you can't get a copy of this guide from a friend you can purchase it at a book store. You need this guide, it will help you with the preparation and be your bible during the process.

Also please read Dr. Simeons 'Pounds and Inches' http://www.hcgdietinfo.com/HCG_Diet_Dr_Simeons_Manuscript.htm This manuscript will help you understand how the HCG works and it provides a lot of information.

If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to ask, I am happy to help any way I can so you can be as successful as I have been. (Just as long as you don't cheat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment