Saturday, March 7, 2009

Day 3

Ok...... so today was my first day of the 500 calorie diet part and once again the HCG is doing it's job because I'm not feeling hungry, however the energy levels slightly low and walking through the mall for 3 hours didn't help. Yes..... walking through a mall made me tired, but when your on such a restrictive diet your bound to be a little tired and the manual says your really not suppose to do any sort of working out. I'm going to feel like such a wimp after being done with this because I'm soooo used to doing some sort of cardio a couple times a week. Anyhow drinking green tea and taking special green tea pills have definitely helped with the fatigue and I have 3 days under my belt and 37 more to go.

1 comment:

  1. What can you eat during this phase? How long does this phase last??

    ReplyDelete