Saturday, March 14, 2009

Day 9 and 10

It's now been a WHOLE week since I started the 500 calorie phase and believe it or not this week has gone by much faster then I thought It would. In one week I lost 8.5lbs, when has that ever happen? I think never. I don't even think I would lose this much if I was starving myself and so this makes me a very HAPPY person. I did hit a plateau between day 8 and 9 and so I did the 6 apples a day yesterday to reboot the weight loss (It's not as bad as it sounds. I was able to go to a get together last night and be happy with just eating my apple). Dr. Simeons said this would happen, but I really didn't expect it to happen in my first week, but it did pay off because I'm back on track and lost 2.5lbs during the process.

I'm only a quarter the way through my 40 day cycle and I really can't say enough GREAT things about the hcg diet. I don't feel any hunger pains but I have had a few cravings (I didn't give in), the shots really don't hurt, and the results to me are phenomenal. So here's my shout out to all of those people that are having a hard time losing weight: The hcg diet works and I know this because I'm one of those people. If you have any questions I would be happy to answer them.

3 comments:

  1. COngrats!!! Im so jealous, I would love to be doing it with you. As soon as Wyatt is ready to let go Im going to have to try it. Keep up the good work and I want to see some pics soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. COngrats!!! Im so jealous, I would love to be doing it with you. As soon as Wyatt is ready to let go Im going to have to try it. Keep up the good work and I want to see some pics soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You so need to email me at britta.stott@oracle.com as I have a bizillion questions! Congrats to you and keep up the great work!!!

    ReplyDelete