Friday, March 6, 2009

It's Only Just Begun

After much thought, research and watching friends accomplish great results I decided I wanted to do the HCG diet. I'm not huge, I just wanted to lose 20 plus pounds. After turning 30 a couple of years ago I all of a sudden found it very difficult to lose weight, it didn't matter if I trained for two marathons and do two triathlon sprints I still was gaining, not losing as you would think. So what broke the camels back was a little over a year ago I got pregnant with my third child and miscarried after being almost 5 months along, it was an emotional time but I pulled through, however my body took a hit and for some reason wanted to hold onto the baby fat. So here I am today, I've lost a little with cleansing and exercise but not as quickly as I would have liked. I have to admit I am not a patient person, if I'm working out and eating right I expect results and as of lately the result are lacking. This is why I've decided to do the HCG diet.

I have say up front that I'm not doing the HCG the conventional way as a lot of people have done. I'm not paying $400- $1300 for the program the doctors have to offer, I found a cheaper way through web research and friends. If you want to learn more about the diet and do your own research go to http://www.hcgdietinfo.com/HCG_Diet_Dr_Simeons_Manuscript.htm . I found this website to be very informative and they really cover everything you need to know and where to purchase everything you need for the diet. I also feel I need to explain why I decided to by pass the doctors and do it on my own and that is because I am relatively healthy person and felt I didn't need to consult with a doctor, but that may not be for everyone. With saying that I guess you could say that is a disclaimer and with going forward I am only sharing my experience, thoughts and results.

Your probably wondering why I'm sharing my experience...... and the answer is since I'm not going to a doctor and being held accountable by him I felt I wanted to be accountable in some way so that's why I decide to blog. This will make me accountable to you, my faithful readers and I feel with writing about my experience I will be much more successful then doing this all by my lonesome. I am doing a 40 series (please refer to the website) so let the party begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment